The Property Valuation Board supervises the valuation activities and maintenance of professional skills.
How to make a complaint?
- The person whose rights the valuation directly concerns, may file a complaint within six months after the valuation is done.
- The complaint must be made in written form.
- In the complaint it must be stated how the Valuer has breached the Board’s Rules, regulations, guidelines, the Good Valuation Practice or the IVS
- The Board does not examine breaches against other laws
- There is no complaint fee